Simple tasty cabbage recipe.
- 1 large head of cabbage chopped
- 1 kielbasa sausage (about 12oz) thinly sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- Salt to taste (Himalayan salt)
- Pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP organic gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat
- add onions garlic cook until translucent
- add vinegar and kielbasa cook until browned
- add chopped cabbage, spices, and cook until wilted slightly browned
- serve and enjoy
Variation fry bacon (uncured hormone and sugar-free) 4 strips first and set aside use bacon grease instead of butter.
Crumble bacon over the cabbage at step 4.